Release Date: August 4, 2016
Ascendants of Aetheros is a thrilling stand-alone card game combining strategy, skill and a little bit of luck. The game is ideal for 2 to 4 players. Set in the magical world of Aetheros, players take on the role of an Ascendant, recruit Lightbringers to their cause and compete to become the next Sage by acquiring the rarest Sky Shards.
Players are supported by their Empyreans, their partners who will assist them in their quest. Empyreans, Lightbringers and even Sky Shards have unique and interesting abilities that will help the player achieve victory. In addition, players can use Action cards to hinder their opponents, protect themselves, and even power up their cards!
Sky Shards grant the player Ascension Points, and the first player to attain 125 Ascension Points wins the game. If there are no more Sky Shards left, the player with the highest amount of Ascension Points wins the game.
Features and Highlights
- 5 different races to choose from, each with their own unique abilities
- Easy to learn mechanics with potential for strategic play
- Every game is different as players recruit different combinations of Lightbringers and acquire different Sky Shards
- Beautiful artwork by talented artists that helps to immerse players into the game’s story
Inside the Box
- 5x Empyrean Cards (1 from each race)
- 5x Legendary Lightbringer Cards (1 from each race)
- 43x Lightbringer Cards (7 from each race + 8 Exiles)
- 50x Action Cards
- 50x Sky Shard Cards
- 1x Communal Domain Paper Playmat [PDF]
- 4x Player Paper Playmats [PDF]
- Quick Play Sheet [PDF]
- Rulebook [PDF]
|Game Type||Customizable Games|
|Game Series||Force of Will|
|Free Shipping||Free Expedited Shipping|